Managing Director at Propertypulse Consultants ,
Jason is Managing Director at Propertypulse Consultants , Previously National Property Service Director Moat Homes, where he has made a key contribution over 31 yrs as an award-winning property and development specialist with a building surveying background and seven years of property services’ experience at director level working for one of the UK’s leading housing associations.
Jason is a very well know and highly respected property sector professional who's reputation and experience speaks for its self,
Developed and delivered a high level strategy for the provision of all property related services provided by Moat to its 10,500 rented homes located across London, Essex, Kent, East and West Sussex. The strategy identified long term objectives and resource requirements. I led on its creation, consultation, implementation and ongoing review.
In his role as Director of Property Services Jason led and managed Moat's highly performing and talented Property Services teams, ensuring our strategic objectives were achieved and exceeded and that service of the highest quality was provided to all our customers. My team at Moat comprised of 49 people.
Responsible for the strategy, assessment, mitigation and management of all six of Moat's key risk areas: fire, legionella, asbestos, gas, electrics and lift compliance.
Jason's role and responsibilities at Moat also included:
* Strategic asset management across all of Moat's housing stock comprising 21,000 homes.
* Facilities management services provided across all of Moat's office premises at five locations.
* Director of Mariner Facilities Management (MFM) private managing agent company.
* Management of long term Partnering contracts.
* Management of Moat's repairs and maintenance programmes, including planned and major works programmes (value averaging £13 million per annum).
* Commercial portfolio
* Creation and management of a dedicated building safety team
* All of Moat's property-related service contracts…
A period of four months when I deputised for my director covering a region that included the whole of SE London and Essex areas.Head of Development Delivery
Responsible for two separate highly performing teams covering both New Business Development and Project Delivery.
This role led on the acquisition of around 600 property acquisitions per annum. These mixed tenure acquisitions included homes for Shared Ownership and Affordable Rent and also Private Sale plus a small portfolio of commercial units.…